Translate

20 Jul 2014

Le Mans Classic 2014-part 3

It seems a little trite to be putting up more Le Mans Classic photos after the horrific events of the last few days .Some readers have made the observation that it seems to have rained for the whole event going by my photos.Well they are a bit misleading in that the Friday,practice and set up day,was very hot and sunny but I restricted my photo taking that day as conditions were very contrasty and far from ideal for photography.Little did I know that bright sunshine was going to be in short supply on the Saturday and Sunday although the afternoon and evening/night on the Saturday were dry and most of the racing until Sunday morning was not rain affected.I actually think that the rain shots have more atmosphere than most of my Classic Le Mans shots-from this and previous years.



















No comments:

Post a Comment