Translate

4 Apr 2012

MORE FROM THE PIT LANE

Two more photos from that wonderful 1981 Italian Grand Prix practice session. Firstly Alain Prost in his Renault calmly waiting to go out for a fast lap -new slicks ready.He qualified third on the grid and won the race the following day .The second I have run before but it is one of my favourite racing shots because it is so atmospheric -Patrick Tambay's Ligier-Matra on pit lane on a hot Italian September afternoon with that haze you get in N Italy at that time of year. I can still remember being there .This shot has it all -- including the pit lane dolly girl.Olympus OM2 -28mm lens Kodachrome.






2 comments:

  1. Ahhh the good old days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah, that'swhat I was seeking for, what a material!
    present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.


    my site :: i loved this

    ReplyDelete